Friday, July 9, 2010

In 10 years . . .

. . . I'll be a Vice President.

. . . I'll have gone on a vacation with Ed.

. . . I'll have dominated someone on the volleyball court again with Mark Stagno as my setter.

. . . I'll have more nieces and nephews.

. . . I'll still drive a convertible.

. . . I'll be a little less hard on myself.

. . . I'll still like Twilight.

. . . I'll still love Seinfeld.

. . . I'll have reached my potential in a marathon . . . with Jeremy Vaille by my side.

. . . I'll have an incredibly beautiful and generous woman in my life . . . my Mom.

. . . I'll own a vacation home on Sebago Lake in Maine.

. . . I'll still wear cadet blue pants and seersucker vests (together).


. . . I'll still be drinking beer . . . and mojitos.


. . . I'll be thinking about my next career move.

. . . I'll live closer to my brothers.

. . . I'll have visited San Diego again . . . with J.T. in tow.

. . . I'll still say TWSS.

. . . I'll use the expression "FML" a little less frequently . . . I hope.

. . . I'll be taking myself more seriously (cringing).

. . . I'll have broken another heart.

. . . I'll have had my heart broken . . . again.

. . . I'll have some new jokes (no, seriously).

. . . I'll have said goodbye to some old friends and said hello to many new ones.

. . . I'll have learned something new that will have become an important part of my life.

. . . I'll have laughed more than I've cried.

. . . I'll have won more than I've lost.

. . . I'll have smiled more than I've frowned.

. . . I'll have loved more than I've hated.

. . . I'll have fought more than I've succumbed.

. . . I'll be 41 . . . and damn proud of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment